Sunday, February 17, 2019

Beautiful Dishes

I love all types of dishes. I love how special it makes a table look and feel. It may be English transfer ware with pheasants on them paired with amber glass on Thanksgiving or a gorgeous set of Spode Christmas china. Dishes still have a place in our homes and in our hearts.
 These days dishes are most often plain white in round or square. I so like that look, but there are so many other looks for your table. Also mixing and matching are really nice to do.
 Pair that new set of white dishes with a cobalt blue glass salad plate or use a different plate at each chair paired the  same charger plate underneath.
 Soup bowl, gravy boats, salt and pepper shaker can be really fun or really elegant. I have 5 sets of dishes. One is classic white china, but my favorites are actually the inexpensive casual ones I change with each season.

No comments:

Post a Comment