Thursday, August 3, 2017

Dorm Room Chic

Well folks it is August!!! That means it the back to school month. Oh how I hate that thought. I have to let me great interns Jesse and Connor go back to school. Dorm rooms can be challenging. Often you are not allowed to paint or put nails in the walls. Here are some things you can do as told to me by my summer interns on WHCR-DB in Flemington. Bedding is key. It gives you color clues for the rest of the room. If you pick a blue stick with it for all your accessories. Storage is also key. Keep things neat and organized. lighting is very important!!! Pictures and art work can be hung using command strips!!!! They are great and will give you color and visual interest in your new space. For the full story tune into Modern Design every Wednesday from 2-3pm live @ www.hunterdonchamberradio.com. You can also listen to the podcasts any time you are looking for great design ideas
.

No comments:

Post a Comment