Sunday, February 4, 2018

Portrait Art

How many of us like having your picture taken. I would say not that many. Photography is funny. People who are very attractive can look less attractive on film, while other excel in photos even look better than they do in person. I believe the key to looking good in a photo is confidence and of course a photography who is truly an artist. Stephan Taylor is just that a portrait artist. Many of us have children or pets who we cherish. Keep in mind life is ever changing. Wouldn't it be great to capture the innocence of your young children or our parents and grandparents to be with us forever. The best way to do that is portrait art. I don't think you can make a better investment than portrait. It is not just a picture, over time it will become an heirloom. Join me this Wednesday from 2-3 pm est. Stephan will be with me and I will ask all the questions on what portrait art is and are we remised for not having one done. Watch On Facebook live. Go to Modern Design on Hunterdon Chamber Radio. You can watch it live or in the podcast. You can also call into the show @ 908-237-0410.

No comments:

Post a Comment