Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Modern Matchup

It is January folks. It is the time of change and new beginnings. I like to take a look at my house after the Christmas tree comes down and see if I still like what I have done. This year after 13 years in the same house, I realized it was time for a big update. I did not want to change everything. I just wanted to impart some modern style in to my classic colonial. The first thing I did was change out the paint colors. Shades of jewel tones like burgundy, gold and sage were switched out to neutral grays, soft blues and citrus green. I make the house look less formal and got rid of most of the accessories. I like things a little cleaner and simpler now. It is the wave of the future. For more information on this topic tune into Modern Design Wednesdays live from 2-3 pm e.s.t.  Just go to www.hunterdonchamberradio.com then click on Modern Design. You can now watch us on the you tube channel and face book live.

No comments:

Post a Comment