Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Wood can be hot!!!

In preparing for my radio show each. I take myself shopping and observe what seems to be trending. Yesterday when I said I better start exercising, I switched to sneakers and walked the mall. I noticed that there were several new stores and they all had one element in common. That element was the use of wood. I have noticed the look of wood is really popular right now.  Whether its rough wood, reclaimed wood, white birch or cork wood it hot! I seem to see wood wherever I go. Natural elements are great because they are trending, but will never really do out of style.  I am even seeing the wood look in fabrics and upholstery. For the complete story tune in on Wednesday to Modern Design on www.hunterdonchamberradio/design.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment