Friday, January 9, 2015

                                       MY NEW RADIO SHOW ON DESIGN

I am pleased to announce that I now have a one hour online radio program on interior design.  The Show is called Modern Design.  If you go to Hunterdon Chamber Radio then click on my show Modern Design you will find me.   We run live every Wednesday from 10 - 11 am with local guests and experts on trends and handy tips on design.  We will also have a call in number to take your design questions.  The shows are taped and you can go on to our pod casts 24 hours after they air so you can listen to us any time.   If you want anymore information or if you would like to be a guest on Modern Design please call me @ 908-884-0770.  I look forward to this new adventure!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment