Friday, March 22, 2013

Time to Change

              I love living in the north east.  I think it is great that we experience all 4 seasons.  I also believe that the transition between seasons should be reflected in our homes.  Although it was 26 degrees when I woke up this morning, it is actually Spring now.  I think this is a good time to make subtle changes in your home to reflect the passing of time. 



            Now is a great time to add the color green to your home.  It could be through fabric like pillows or throws for the couch.  It could be through accessories like candles or potpourri. It could also be by adding live plants and fresh flowers to your home.  Let's celebrate Spring, even if it is only 26 degrees outside.  Maybe our simple gestures will help improve our mood and start the transition to warmer days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment