Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas is not just red and green

             I must apologize for not writing in a while.  I have gotten extremely busy at work, but will promise to keep blogging on what I discover as I run my design business.  This time around I want to talk about Christmas decorations.  I have always felt that you Christmas decor should work with your home decor and colors.  There is nothing wrong with red and green, but there are some many other interesting options.  In additions to interior design, I also to event designing and seasonal decorating to businesses and private homes.  I love to use non traditional colors and elements to decorate for the holidays.




            One of my clients is a fish monger with an upscale gourmet market.  We did all his decoration in blue to represent the ocean.  Blue and gold with greens are very attractive

No comments:

Post a Comment